|| Home | | Percival | Raleigh | Austin | Durban | Pilgrim | Weston |
| Moulder | Wooley | Cunningham | Nobbs |
Queens College of Guyana Alumni Association (Toronto)
The current House System consisting of ten Houses was first
introduced in 1916 when the school of about 70 students was
divided into 'A' and 'B' Houses.
In 1922 formal names: Percival, Raleigh and Austin respectively,
were given to the first three Houses 'A', 'B', and 'C' based on a
system of drawn lots.
Austin House -- 'C' House --was added in 1920/1921 when
enrolment in the school was about 155.
'C' House was named after The Most Rev. William Piercy
Austin Bishop of Guiana and founder of Q.C.
The first House Master for 'C' House was C. Peterkin .
House colours were first introduced into School ties as a mark of
distinction in 1933.
Emerald Green is the Austin House Colour